Article IV – CapEx Code of Conduct
Article IV: CapEx Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all CapEx users for all services that allow anyone to post, share, purchase, sell or trade content with others. All services are strictly for entertainment purposes and are designed for individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older.
As a user of the service you will uphold this Code of Conduct, and are responsible for all activities and content you upload, share, trade or sell.
In addition to upholding this Code of Conduct, you are responsible for adhering to all applicable local and national laws.
Section 1: Prohibited Uses
A) You will not upload, post, trade, transmit, transfer, distribute or facilitate distribution of any content (including text, images, sound, video, data, information or software) or otherwise use the service in a way that:
1. incites, advocates, or expresses, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
2. misrepresents the source of anything you post or upload, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
3. provides or creates links to external websites that violate this Code of Conduct.
4. includes content that is protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
5. is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
6. is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
7. invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent.
8. is illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws; including but not limited to child pornography, bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, software piracy, and harassment.
9. threatens, stalks, defames, defrauds, degrades, victimizes or intimidates an individual or group of individuals or listed company for any reason; posts inappropriate comments in the Forums that are determined to be wrongful harassment of an individual or listed company, including but not limited to on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or incites or encourages anyone else to do so.
10. harms or disrupts, or intends to harm or disrupt, another user's computer or would allow you or others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web websites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
11. attempts to impersonate an CapEx team member, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user or any other person through any means.
12. promotes or otherwise facilitates the purchase and sale of ammunition or firearms.
13. mischaracterizes content you post or upload or contains the same or similar content to other content you have already posted.
14. attempts to manipulate the services, including ranking and reputation systems in the services, by violating any of the provisions of this Code of Conduct, colluding with others on voting or using multiple profiles.
15. offers to make international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of an item, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment.
16. contains advertising for money making schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests.
17. deliberately causes harm by inappropriate trading practices such as trading between alts, deliberate price manipulation, or the repeated buying and selling of stock to crash a price.
B) You will not use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the simultaneous use of our software with that of a third party without the expressed written consent of SL CapEx, of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Section 2: Termination and Cancellation
CapEx reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will, without notice, and delete content and/or accounts.