Dec 6th 2011, 13:29 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
Did You Know These 5 Things?Hey Capital Exchange Shareholders, did you know these 5 things?
1) Did you know that you can set a "Watch List" of your favorite stocks at Capital Exchange? You can get weekly and/or monthly reports for one or every stock listed e-mailed to you. To set or update your Watch list, use this link (make sure you have an e-mail set to your account):
2) Did you know that you can set a Price Alert for any stock listed at Capital Exchange? Price Alerts let you know when the stock price of a company crosses a pre-specified threshold. To set or update a Price Alert, use this link:
3) Did you know that you can see a comparative price chart for the last month for all your stocks listed on your Watch List? You can find the link on your Portfolio page. To see a comparative chart of existing companies set on your Watch List, use this link (you must set companies up on your Watch List first):
4) Did you know that you can see a list of all your open Orders on one page? You can see Open Buy Orders, Open Sell Orders, Person to Person Buy Orders, and Person to Person Sell Orders here. You can find the link on the bottom right of the Portfolio page under "My Account" that says "Open Orders." To see the page, use this link:
5) Did you know that we have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page? Just about everything you need to know about the basics of the website can be found here. To read our FAQ page, use this link:
If you still have any questions about trading or need assistance with anything else about the website, please send an IM to CapEx CEO Skip Oceanlane anytime. Thank you and happy trading.
CEO and Majority Shareholder